Who am I ?
I graduated in 2000 with a Master's Degree in Translation from the Faculty of Translation and Interpretation of the University of Mons, in Belgium. Furthermore, as a native French speaker, I specialised in Didactic Methodologies for teaching French as a foreign language (FLE).
Globetrotter at heart, I gathered over the years:
- Kilometres around the globe with my backpack
- Nine years as an expat, from Venice to Paris...
- International professional experiences in Belgium, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States
This wide range of international experiences allowed me to perfect my multilingualism and integrate as a native speaker all the cultural subtleties conveyed by Italian, English and Spanish.
As a seasoned professional, my translation services are built on:
- 20 years of business experience in multiple fields (Investment Banking, IT, Electronic Payments, Luxury and Fashion Industry, Healthcare, Marketing, Business Development, to name only a few)
- Continuous post-graduate training (2004: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / 2017: Certification in Product Management / 2018: "Insights for Innovation" Certification / 2020: HTML5 Language Training / 2021: Website Promotion and SEO Training)
Building upon this academic, professional and personal background, I decided to connect all the dots of my story to provide my customers with all-round translation services supporting their international expansion strategy.
Need my expertise?